Jun 12, 2013

I'm not in charge, am I?


Those in charge:

"But wait, we need to have another hurdle or test for April.....I know, let's make her take a kidlet to the doctor"

Urgh.

1. Workout at 430 for the sake of consistency. Shower and prep self like a regular day. Take kids to daycare and then just hangout (aka clean something) until little ones appointment at 9am?
Or
2. Sleep til 545 and have a non workout early morning, take kids to daycare, return home and workout before Dr appointment.?
Logic is leaning to #2.
Does this make me weak? I'm not losing my momentum, just time management. I'm still getting the bonus workout in, just at 630 after the kids are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...