Jun 9, 2013

Pre-day1

Sunday... technically I'm considering tomorrow my first official 'insane' day but I hope I've set a good precedent today.

Meal planned for the week, all meals that I can eat as low carb and just serve carby or starchy veggies for the boys.
In fact tonight I've already prepped tomorrow's crockpot carne guisada. Tortillas for the fam, but I typically eat it with some chopped onions and cilantro in a bowl.

I even already prepped three lunch salads with grilled chicken. Go me!

I wonder how long this level of org and prep keeps up.

Talk to me after tomorrow's 4am alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...