Jun 13, 2013

Skewed scheduling

But it got done.
Added two more miles to this weeks goal, which I realized while finishing up that I haven't set a mileage goal yet.
The primary mission this week was battling the alarm.
Am I winning ? I'm not confident to answer yet. I have one more day for this week.
I did my routine lunch fitness class but I didn't log it today. A 30minute Zumba and I barely got a sweat going. Oh well, consistency is key right?
Dinner was new, the kids and I loved it! 


Yum! And gluten free and low carb.
Hubs wasn't a fan, he added the spicy meat to an omelette. Not a bad idea. But it just leaves leftovers for me, sadly the kiddo loved it and left barely enough for one wrap for my lunch.  I haven't decided if this is a good or bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...