Jul 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

In honor of the holiday or what my kids call "a Bonus Momma Day" I stepped out of my comfort zone multiplied by two.
We trekked out to the pool in the early afternoon so we could chill out before heading out to the evening celebrations.
1. Pool means I have to get in a swimsuit. In a public pool. Blah.
2. Public pool on a holiday = crowds.
3. LittleOne is only 28months old and absolutely fearless around the water.
4. Celebrations for July4th are after dark....and I'm sorta a sleep Nazi. Yeah I admit it.
Its going to be a long day and night.
I figured I earned my happy hour diet coke (with cherry.)
Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...