Aug 26, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Sami's Shenanigans
Its Monday!! We survived the weekend! The last weekend of summer for the Kiddo, and my last weekend before returning to meticulously scheduled and organized mom. The family has been warned.

Jumping in to linkup with Sami at Sami's Shenanigans and all the girls who share their weekends with the blogworld.

1. Saturdays starting off with homemade pigs-in-blankets for breakfast? Yes, its a winning start to the weekend.  Having Kiddo help roll them, eh...not pretty, and took twice as long...but its a good thing.

2. Sadly realized that my house is small enough to vacuum the entire house while two kids are zombified in front of Netflix for a 22minute episode of something? 22minutes. Damn, I'm either super fast, have a crappy vacuum, or a small house....so the obvious choice is the small house. (its on the market remember?)

3. School starting back meant 'back to school' shopping, but not the routine clothes and supplies shopping, but more like the back to school LUNCH shopping.  Stocking up on food choices for Kiddo's lunches, is a dangerous thing. Not just for me having those snacky things, but the biggest kid in the house can literally wipe out an entire shelf of snacks in one day.

 

4. I really need to stock up on tea if I'm going to do a No-Coffee September.  I may have teared up writing that out...No-Coffee? What am I thinking?



5. One week in from chopping off my hair and regret has still not set in.  That's a win!


No off for another cup of coffee (while I can.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...