Aug 28, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

Weigh In Wedneday
I am going to do a few confessions before my weigh-in...no, they aren't excuses or justifications.
ok, well maybe, but it helps me feel better about that number, so let me have this moment, k?

  • I felt like crud yesterday, unusual to the point that I almost called the doctor. But I didn't, because I'm almost as bad as a guy in that I don't go easily.  I got through the day and decided to take a morning off from my treadmill.
  • Because of said crud, Hubs was in charge of dinner....which obviously meant pizza.  This is a special treat for more than one reason. First, I didn't have to cook, but second is that LittleOne and I both aren't supposed to eat cheese or wheat. And LittleOne? She loves pizza! She ate two full size pieces of thin crust. We argued over a third slice, when I ultimately won with the promise of a soyfree cookie.
  • And now I feel guilty not only because I ate two thin crust pieces of pizza (which showed a lot of restraint!!) but I also skipped my morning treadmill time due to the crud.  I will be getting back on track today with my Insanity video at lunch, and I'll try to get to my arm routine this evening to make up for my last 24hours.


With all that, this morning's scale wasn't happy (cheese and wheat remember??): 154.2

To redeem myself though, I did a quick arm measurement and I am down .25 inches in my biceps!! But that's another post.


A fall off the wagon of like 28hours, is that a bad thing?

6 comments:

  1. It's OK to take a day off especially when you're feeling cruddy. It's also OK to splurge every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its just hard to keep that 'once in awhile' from happening too often! ha.
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. We all have those moments. I have been trying to catch back up to the wagon for a couple weeks.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come September its 'on like Donkey kong' around here! So hopefully things will start to move and grove!

      Delete
  3. Sorry about the scale and you not feeling well. Hoping you are on the mend very soon! Great job on that loss with the inches though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and that's exactly why measurements are becoming my go-to reminder that the scale isn't the only game in town!

      Thanks for the visit!

      Delete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...