Sep 4, 2013

So What Wednesday


Is there a rule about linkups? Because I'm jumping in on this one this week, you know why?

I found myself saying 'so what!?' just last night and again this morning, so I think it was fate that I vent it out here.

1. So what if I tend to wear my workout socks inside out? its not hurting anyone and rarely anyone notices. Bonus? so what that I posted said socks on Instagram . No shame people, its just socks!

2. So what if I forget my hairband and have to do the classy workaround of using a rubberband from my desk?

3. So what if I haven't told Hubs that I gave up coffee for the month of September, he won't notice, right??


4. So what if my 9yr old and I both have a 5K to run together, his first ever, in three weeks and he hasn't practiced much.  I've reminded him that he needs to join me outside or I will give him permission to use the treadmill, but I'm not going to force it on him.  (So what if I won't be disappointed if he 'forces' me to walk more than I want to....)


5. And it seems that I may be the last person in the world to try a scoop of peanut butter in my oatmeal?? So what if I'm late to this genious creation, I'm going to shout it from the rooftops if I want to, because its the bomb! (I don't need any brown sugar or other sweetners at all!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...