So instead, I'm trying to focus on NOT doing that, and seeing myself even better by the end of the month. September was my month with #GYSTS and just trying to stay back on track in a serious way and it did help having a solitary goal or challenge in mind rather than just 'working out' and 'eating right.'
Lets say it together then,
"My goals for October are...."
- Treadmill time and focus, my aim is for 3.5miles at least three times a week (M/W/F) and 2miles on the other days along with my arm routine. This should result in approximately 14.5miles a week to hit 60miles for the month. The challenge I think is more on my knees and legs than me mentally, so I'm prepared to ice and tape if necessary.
- Attending my midday wellness class 5days a week rather than my usual 4
- Bump up the water again, I started strong in September but it fell again midmonth.
- And can I pretty-please finally fall down below the 150lb mark??
- pretty please?
- And find some new yummy recipes to try out, Hubs hasn't been 'wowed' with another new in a while.
So, anyone else set aside some new goals for the new month?
Any new found websites f or yummy recipes to try?