Oct 23, 2013

So What Wednesday - Gif style


I find it only fitting to do the So What Wednesday with Life After I Dew this week of all weeks.

So what if…. 
1.Today is the first day I’ve had to truly relax after my surgery, but am at work already.

 
2. That I have scavenged around the building and scored some OTC meds because I’m an idiot and thought I was okay to not bring my pain meds with me.

3. That I have three days of work piled up from my absence and I’d rather close my door and take a nap at work.

  
4. That I have not meal planned beyond tonight’s dinner because my *In-Laws arrive tonight. (upcoming post) 

5. That I’m about to break up with my “coffee-club” at work and begin my own. 

And with that I leave you and head into Thursday hoping for a better day.
*may be necessary to re-read #4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...