Oct 30, 2013

So What Wednesday....

I must admit that I told myself I would rotate around the Wednesday linksup so people wouldn't think of me as a linkup junkie.....but some weeks are more worthy of a '"So WHAT!" kind of a linkup than others, right?


I'm drinking a diet coke on a Wednesday.

I normally save my solitary soda splurge for one on the weekend while grocery shopping, but today was its day. Its gloomy and I'm cranky.



I have zero desire to cook dinners this week.
I wish I could pull a Ryan Seacrest and yell "April...OUT! Fend for yourselves people!"



My wi-fi didn't work this morning in the garage and would not load up Netflix on my phone.  I figured watching a show would keep me at a leisurely stroll on the treadmill rather than the normal music routine. Lets face it, I don't have 'leisurely-force-yourself-to-walk' kind of music.  Since I resorted to music to fill the void of staring at the garage wall, I struggled to keep my pace at a walk.  I wanted to say 'oh 3 minutes of speed work won't hurt,' but it turned into five minutes and then seven, and then well I give up on staying at a 'walk.' Oops
"No doctor, I didn't run....I listened to your medical advice and took it easy! Pinky swear!"


Tomorrow is Halloween and I have not bought a pumpkin this year. Evil mom aren't I?  I have zero desire to do 100% of the work to allow Hubs and Kiddo to steal all my hard-earned pumpkin seeds.  So we only have my plug-in pumpkin this year....(and store bought pumpkin seeds squirrelled away at work.)


Yeah, and this??


Should never have been invented. For the love of my butt and thighs, please make them disappear before they magically end up in my mouth.



"April....OUT!"

4 comments:

  1. Those PB snickers are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a love-hate relationship with those things!
      I want to hate them, but can't help it!

      Delete
  2. Yep, I'm having a hard time avoiding the Halloween Candy. Can't wait until tomorrow so that I can get rid of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you freaken kidding me???? I have never seen these before...*sigh*....

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...