Oct 11, 2013

Week Recap: 10/7 - 10/11

Well lookie loo, I actually blogged everyday this week? Its an October miracle!

I'm facing the reality that I'm not going to meet my October goal, missing so much in week1 set me back too far, plus I'll be out of commission for at least a week after next Friday (a simple procedure on the girly bits...but the idea of running does not sound fun!)

This week I battled a sinus or cold thing, in fact I'll be making an emergency pharmacy run to grab some generic allergy meds to get me through the day.  I gave myself Thursday as my 'rest or its going to kick your butt' day.

October 7-11
Monday: 3.6miles + Brazillian Butts
Tuesday: 2.82miles + P90X Arms and Shoulders
Wednesday: 3.76 + Insanity
Thursday : REST 
Friday: 3.28miles + P90X Plyo


Total mileage for the week: 13.46

My goal was for 15 which would have been the 2mile minimum on Thursday.

I may consider trying to get it in this weekend, but I'm not making any promises.  I am hopeful to get in some mileage all the way up to Friday before I head in.  Oh wait, I may just walk...I have to fast after midnight and that usually means water too, doesn't it? blah.

We have soccer this weekend and some family time set up for Sunday.

Its ACL or Austin City Limits Festival in Austin this weekend, so I'm getting out of dodge...

What is on your radar for this weekend??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...