Dec 23, 2013

Review: Plexus Slim 7day Trial

I quietly mentioned last week that I was trying a new product that was gifted to me.  Given my lovely stomach ailments and sensitivities I have been really hesitant to try any supplements, shakes, or pills to help my journey. But this product seemed simple and natural enough for me to at least give it a try.
 *All images are from Amazon.com



(this is the amazon link, which is against the policy of the manufacturer 
but it provides other reviews to compare and such....)

Anyone heard of it?  Nope? Neither had I. At least here in Texas, it hasn't made the rounds yet.  A friend gave me their 7day trial pack which includes the 'slim' drink and the accelerator pills. Just one pill a day, I could handle that, and some flavor packet for my water? Sure, why not.

Product Description:
"Plexus Slim/Accelerator+ Combo Experience the powerful one-two punch of taking Plexus Slim and Accelerator+. With the synergistic effect of taking these two products together, you lose more weight-faster than you ever thought possible! With their proprietary blend of natural ingredients, Plexus Slim and Accelerator+ work synergistically to burn unwanted fat, balance blood sugar levels and decrease your appetite. All this in a quick and healthy manner. Taken together, Plexus Slim and Accelerator+ will positively impact and change your life. In addition to losing weight, you will experience more energy and better health. Take control and make a dramatic change in your life today."


So on Dec 12, Thursday I started the week long 'trial period' after my gluttonous conference days and not getting access to any solid cardio work that scale was evil and had bloated up to a new number not seen in months (insert my angry shocked face and cursing at the scale)

Starting weight: 158.0

I followed the program except for Sunday when I completely flaked on it being at home.  The instructions are to take the 'slim' packet in your water 30minutes before a meal and to take the accelerator with it in the mornings.  I did that the first two days, but struggled since breakfast is typically forgotten (but I'm working on it.)  But the following week I figured out my schedule better and would take the accelerator with my coffee and oatmeal and then take the 'slim' drink while working out at noon.  The drink is tasty, almost a cherry/raspberry type flavor...so it worked for something to keep me hydrated during T25 or Insanity last week.

This review was originally planned for last Friday, two days after the "7" days...but to be fair I waited for Saturday's weight to really gauge it.  I had a really salty blackened tilapia for dinner on Thursday and I swelled up on Friday. ha!

Ending weight: 154.0

Wow, 4pounds right? That's awesome right?


Breaking it down for reals:
1. the 158 was bloated up from my more normal and average of 155-156ish.
2. I worked out like normal, which was an hour and a half for 4 days between strength training in the mornings and cardio at lunch (T25x2, Insanity-x1, Zumba-x1, abripper-x1)
3. I did change my diet and increased my calorie intake by 200 a day due to oatmeal in the mornings.
4. I did not have any gastro side effects, which is good for me.  
5. I did notice a flatter stomach and 'felt' smaller and less bloat.  I did feel physically better.



The "Slim" Drink 
It tastes great, you have to shake it up quite a bit, but the generic 'energy' orange drink or the 'propel' packets works just a good for me.



The "Accelerator"  
 I never noticed a difference other than the first day when I accidentally took it on an empty stomach and felt jumpy despite the 'no caffeine' claims.



Was it worth it?  Honestly I think only being a 7day trial I can't fairly answer that.  It really should be a 14day cycle to really get valid results or impact.

Would I do it again?
If it were free or discounted, yes.



If anyone has any questions or interested in trying it out, just email me
 and I can forward a friend's information along to you.

4 comments:

  1. Great and nice blog. It's also very interesting. We also have a website about Plexus slim .

    Please visit our website: amandaspinkpower.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Plexus Bio Cleanse is formulated Vitamin C with Bioflavonoid and Magnesium with Oxygen. It is energizer and oxygenate that are good for your body. You can use Plexus Bio Cleanse to make your body healthy.

    plexus slim weight loss review , plexus slim lose weight , plexus slim cost

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe-inspiring bequest! Your site is actually attention-grabbing. Personally i think love for this.

    How to take plexus slim 3 and 7 day trial

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your site is actually awe-inspiring. I've discovered numerous brand new points. The right path associated with setting up can also be intriguing. You've chosen really amazing subject. We valued this.

    plexus slim review

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...