Jan 6, 2014

The First Monday...

First things first
I am sorry to all of the northern states dealing with the Polar Vortex of 2014.
weber-street-photography.com

I'm struggling down here with the windchills and my pansy status,
 this is the extend of the Polar Vortex in Austin: 

No worries, I'm not bragging!I can't have ice cream even if I wanted it unless if I pay a painful price, but if I did? it would be mint chocolate chip, oh wait...no, it would be Reeses!

Sorry I digress, it is Monday, the first full week of 2014 and I am still going strong on my focus on my health and diet. 

Whew...six days down, a lifetime to go!

I normally don't work out on the weekends because I push myself so hard during the week with double workouts, but I wanted to start this off strong. Plus I can't squeeze all these 'commitments' into a 5day workweek schedule anymore.

I've lived up to the blog name of 'OverExtended'...but I have gone overboard this month! There were just too many challenges and groups to jump into to keep me on my toes and there are a ton more that I wish I could do!

The primary new challenge I'm working on this month is The Betty Rocker 30Day Shred Challenge, so if those who follow me on IG get annoyed with the #makefatcry hashtag? blame her! I hope to give a recap and showcase some of her best moves on my Friday Fit Recap posts or make a mini one to share on Wednesdays.  I'm still working on the blog post schedule.

I jumped into an email accountability group with FabChickGetsFit and forced myself to share my official stats and before pics. Yikes.

Today was also my official Day1 of my half-marathon training schedule.  Double Yikes.
And no, I haven't signed up for one yet. I won't feel confident to spend the money on a registration until I get to the 6week mark or can get back outside for some real runs rather than the treadmill.

Has everyone else lost their mind and 'Over-Extended' themselves too??

Or is it just me?



1 comment:

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...