Jan 30, 2014

Unofficial Blog Rules

I squealed already on Instagram on Tuesday, but if this is your first visit...I just got my blog all jazzed up this week by Hubby Jack! (So easy and funny to work with!)

I love it! All clean and pretty, like how I wish my house would look 100% of the time?  but I have to admit that there is one thing that is taking some adjustment for me....
Yeah, that.  If you haven't noticed around the blogworld.... a face is a basic requirement.  Something about proof that the blogger isn't a catfish or a troll, or a fishy-troll?  So there I am, my face at least.  I guess it is better than a social norm of a full body shot or anything, right? You may get more of an idea of who I am through my Instagram @OverExtendedApril

I've posted a picture here or there, but apparently I lack the skill for a decent selfie. Is there a class I need to take? Selfies for Dummies?  Anyway, its just more proof that I'm a real live woman behind the scenes and gif messages.  I guess now I can proudly say 'oh a blog? yes...but its nothing, really' because we all know when you hear that we go googling and stalking, don't we?  Sorry IRL people, I don't write about people...just me, food, and sweat.

So if you are new: Welcome!!!
If you are one of my three faithfuls from the beginning? Nice to meet you, this is my face, April.



I finally feel like less of a fraud. I mean, I got myself a button and all that good stuff.

Nice digs ya got here April!



Thanks Dean!
 you can visit and hang out anytime.




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Cara!! I love it more and more (even if my picture is on it!) ha!

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Your new design looks great! So does your face. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The design is awesome!!! And you got the Dean Winchester seal of approval! WOOOT!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...