Feb 12, 2014

So What Wednesday




I think today of all days is perfect for a "SoWhat" visit to Life After I Dew, I know I need the distraction! Not that I don't have a pile of work that needs to be dealt with, but I'm in a mood.

"So What" that my scheduled Tuesday menu post failed to post. A post that I purposely scheduled because of Tuesday's schedule.....

"So What" if I made bad decisions all day yesterday a jackedup schedule with LittleOne's doctor appointment interfering with breakfast, and then a hair appointment interfering with lunch.
Result?  A lunch of a starbucks coffee and a Payday candy bar from Target at 3:45pm.

Which all leads to the stupid "So What" that I actually weighed myself this morning after a crapalicious Tuesday eating schedule that included dinner of carbs (Vegetarian Crockpot Red Beans and Rice) with the justification of a 4mile run scheduled, oh wait..see below.


"So What" if I, April, Miss Perfectly Punctual actually slept through THREE different alarms this morning.  I do recall the 4:09am alarm and 'snoozing' it, but then I randomlly woke up at 5:55 a mere 5 minutes prior to needing to get the kids routine started.  My previously perfect history also impacted Kiddo as he woke up with his 5:45 alarm and found the house dark, so he assumed it was another snow delay day. 


"So What" if I forgot that the 'fuel' light came on when returning home last night and since I had a change in my morning plans (see above) I failed to get gas enroute between the house and gym, therefore we had to get gas enroute from house to daycare and wasting approximately 5minutes of precious Austin commuting time.


To sum it up.


Its Wednesday and the last 24hours has been beyond crapalicious and I want a do-over.

3 comments:

  1. Some days are definitely like that, but at least you put up a nice little gif of Paul Rudd. That should make your day brighter, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your crapalicious day! I'm sure tomorrow will be better, girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you are having a much better day today. We all have those days so don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...