I have to admit I've drunk the meal-prep koolaid.
I blame Instagram.
So much so that I looked forward to my new Sunday routine and focused so much on that, that the weeknight dinners are second thoughts. This may be a good thing, with quality healthy lunches prepped, our dinners aren't so heavy or a main focus anymore. Good for Hubs and I, maybe not so good for the kids. ha!
This week in Hub's Bag
- Spicy Tilapia with Sugar Snap Peas and brown rice (x2)
- Fajita Chicken breast tenders with sauteed peppers, brown rice, and a zesty broccoli normandy mix (x2)
- Either lunch with a side salad
In April's Bag
- 2cups of green salad with 3oz turkey, 2oz of cottage cheese (x2)
- Plain tuna with 2oz cottage cheese and 5grape tomatoes (x2)
- 2cups of green salad with fajita chicken breast tender topped with salsa. (x1)
So....what's in your bag today?