Mar 11, 2014

"In His Bag"

I have to admit I've drunk the meal-prep koolaid.
I blame Instagram.


So much so that I looked forward to my new Sunday routine and focused so much on that, that the weeknight dinners are second thoughts.  This may be a good thing, with quality healthy lunches prepped, our dinners aren't so heavy or a main focus anymore.  Good for Hubs and I, maybe not so good for the kids. ha!

This week in Hub's Bag
  • Spicy Tilapia with Sugar Snap Peas and brown rice (x2)
  • Fajita Chicken breast tenders with sauteed peppers, brown rice, and a zesty broccoli normandy mix (x2)
  • Either lunch with a side salad
In April's Bag
  • 2cups of green salad with 3oz turkey, 2oz of cottage cheese (x2)
  • Plain tuna with 2oz cottage cheese and 5grape tomatoes (x2)
  • 2cups of green salad with fajita chicken breast tender topped with salsa. (x1)
**the food items listed here are simply the prepared food items and does not include snacks of protein shakes, pumpkin seeds, yogurt (his) and fruit.


So....what's in your bag today?

 




2 comments:

  1. I would love to meal prep "in theory". Sadly, my meal prep usually consists of what I make the night before and throw into a tupperware. Or a sammich. On Sundays (my lazy, stay in jammies all day-day) the last thing I want to do is cook. /sigh. I need a personal chef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! I love meal prepping too, makes my weeks SO much easier!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...