Apr 21, 2014

A Vicious cycle...

I think it must have been my turn to miss out on the Follow-Through-Friday linkup (again).  I had it prepped, but somehow thought I'd get more sweating done to brag post about.
Check out Aubrey at alguninterrupted.blogspot.com


Last week like so many, started off strong with solid numbers and good eating....but come Wednesday I was in a chocolate frenzy and couldn't stop.
I have a problem.

I'm very tempted to bust out the scale and get an idea of where I am, because I don't trust this whole 'feeling your progress' right now. I feel awesome, so awesome and so famished after running and double-workouts that I feel justified in stuffing my face of all the chocolate I've scoured the building for.





So let me break down what I actually did do:

Monday - 10.79miles on bike  + HipHopAbs Cardio (PM)
Tuesday - 3.1miles (new PR!) + 2mile walk (PM)
Wednesday - 2.36miles on incline of 12/12(AM)
Thursday -  35minute Zumba(PM)
Friday - day off.

If I were in school, I would have failed for the week with only a 60% completion rate.  I wouldn't be so upset with myself for that if it weren't for the reality of the bad eating combined with it.

It seems this is a cycle, every Sunday night I end up pissed and cranky about how far I fell off over the weekend.  But I've decided that I need a challenge to keep me motivated and accountable.  Even if its just a plank a day/squats a day or whatever kind of deal....I will be doing something for the month of May.  I will be busy getting this house packed up and will need to keep myself charged with something even if I can't get some miles in due to the schedule.





1 comment:

  1. Yea, I'm sitting here staring down some Easter candy that we got at work and trying to decide a) if I REALLY want it or b) if I should trash it or c) if I can keep myself to only one piece a day or d) dive head first into the entire bag.

    Right now I"m toying with option c but I could totally dive head first in to the entire bag.

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...