It is #FTF (Follow-Through-Friday) with my newest buds!
Sadly this will be short and sweet, not as short and sweet as last week, but still behind my norm.
The difference this week is that I feel okay about pulling back to about 60% of my normal schedule.
I wake up and feel good in my skin.
Maybe it is the 'happy pills' or whatnot, but I'm feeling comfortable with my progress or lack of right now since I have everything in the world going on simultaneously with the house selling, sick kid last week, house buying, fulltime work, broken dryer, soccer mom, and my workout routine.
Monday - 3.10miles (AM)
Tuesday - nada
Wednesday - nada
Thursday - 4.0miles (AM) + Zumba
Friday - T25 Ab Circuit (PM)
So instead of dwelling on the fact the negatives of the week, like that I only worked out 4 out of my usual 10, I'm going to have a mind reboot to the positives:
1. Both runs this week had awesome times. I hit the 5K mark both days under 29minutes,
with Thursday's run at 28:23.
2. That my PolarLoop reflected Thursday's total calorie burn of 3026 calories.
3. Knowing that I skipped workouts on Tuesday and Wednesday due to errands at lunchtime and mental exhaustion, I kept food choices on point.
4. That while chained to the work desk, I managed to hit 100oz of water everyday this week.
5. That for mental breaks, I got to walk outside for pleasure and fresh vitamin D instead of the hustle and bustle of exercise walking speed.
Onward and upward(preferably downward) into a new week!
Have a great weekend!
While I'm busying packing boxes and sneaking items into the trash from the kids rooms, what is everyone else doing?
Make me jealous with your weekend!