Apr 28, 2014

I kicked it....

This weekend's ass that is.


I always forget how awesome I feel when the sugar cravings are gone and the clarity and focus returns.  I am damn proud of myself for starting the detox last Friday, that means the carb-migraines and detox are on their way out and today should be a good day.

My weekends are typically my cheat or my 'oops' days that I come in and fess to on Mondays....not today though.

I have not had a single piece of chocolate since Thursday evening.



Holy friggin farfegnugen!?
Since Friday, my carb macros have been on point or under and I've been the master of tracking 100%  again.  Down to the handful of pumpkin seeds that I didn't measure.

Am I pumped for this week? Hell yeah. 

I was pumped enough to even post my face on IG today??
And you know that means it is a good day.

Let's do this people!

3 comments:

  1. Wooooo! Awesome job! I wish I had done the same thing because I feel terrible today...

    -Heather
    I do what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great NSV! Well done for not treating yourself to chocolate.

    herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...