May 29, 2014

So Free....

Earlier this week I threw my hands up in the air and declared that I needed help, but wanted help that wouldn't force my family to throw me in a locked room to avoid any obsessive number crunching.

Oddly enough? 
This morning I'm calm and excited at the same time. 
 

I feel free

I am not staring down to the finite lines of nutritional facts, perhaps that isn't the right thing....
but for me and knowing my personality,
this is a good thing.

I found a free app (I love being an Android girl "WWPP Calculator") that allowed me to switch to "Original Points" rather than "Points Plus." 
I've read some reviews that others found it confusing,
 but if you are a former or already familiar with the WW program, it was easy for me to jump right in.
 

It is a fresh slate, so I'm having to log in and calculate my points for my routine foods. It was a great reminder last night when I verified my numbers. 
 I hit my primary routine foods in the pantry and schedule (no worries, this is just a snapshot):
Oatmeal (1/2 cup) = 2pts
Mesquite Turkey Deli (1oz slices) = 1pt
Mixla tortilla (amazing HEB new product) = 2pts
rice cake = 1pt
Crispeas = 2pts for 22peas
Bliss-Vanilla Coffee Creamer = 1pt
 PB2 (2tbsp) = 1pt

I won't get to the store until after the move next week, but my mind is already there and I'm seriously craving and oogling at my treadmill tucked behind a mound of boxes and clutter.  My son overheard me talking to that corner of the garage saying 'don't worry T, I'll be back...I miss you.'  

I have not forgotten my half-marathon goal for this year.


I'm likely on hiatus from this wonderful world of blogs next week while we move and get situated.
I plan on making rounds this Friday to stay connected to all my newest lovelies I've made recently.

Until I'm settled, I'll leave you with.....




2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! Hope life calms down for you soon and you can get back in a good routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move I know that is stressful!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...