Jun 2, 2014

Stressful but oh so worth it....

This week I will be busy managing the house move.  Being raised an army brat and moving every couple years, I actually love the changes....but this move is by far the most nerve-wracking and stressful.


Let's just chalk it up to two kids who have to maintain school/daycare routines while we do this.

So, while I'm unpacking and adjusting to our new routines I will be MIA around my blog and all of yours.

In the meantime, feel free to follow along with my anxiety excitement of the move on Instagram.


3 comments:

  1. hope you have some wine for the end of the day.. I hate moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girl! Its the best and worst time. Having people deliver food was what got me through!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...