Jul 30, 2014

I'm spoiled now (Product review)

This is the face of a cynic.
 I admit it.
And I was so wrong and I'm kicking myself about it.

A couple weeks ago I was contacted out of the blue about a product review. I was skeptical because seriously it was all too good to be true.

I mean, I'm a busy mom who loathes, absolutely loathes shopping. Not only because of having a three  year old stuck to my hip, but also because of the difficulties of shopping sizes (vanity or not) when you've been every size between 16 and 4. Online shopping is intimidating as well because of the same issues. Size? Where do you start?

Eshakti is an online genius concept. Not only is it the convenience of online shopping at 2am after changing bed sheets of a potty training toddler but it has the brilliance of customization of their products.

 No really! You get to alter the sleeve type or length, length or hemline, neck plunge on some.
(the customization fee is for the whole product, not each step!)

Since I was skeptical of the offer before me, I selected a reasonably priced item and something that I would normally be drawn to in case this turned out to be a scam (new blogger issues.)


A kimono style or wrap blouse is always flattering to a waistline, but I often struggle with a long torso. I'm an respectable 5'6 but trust me it feels like 5 feet is just my torso (my sand is all in the bottom)but with the customization I was able too create this top in a hip length and add in some cap sleeves. This time next year I can dream of creating this as a sleeveless blouse!
I'm wearing a "Medium-8"

This shirt does has a snap in the V, but I needed better placement, so I have added in a cami to help me out.

The wrap is not a faux wrap. It is a true wrap with in back and securing buttons on the inside. I didn't think to get a picture of the back where the wrap shows the black trim, giving the wrap its full respect.


Thanks to eshakti.com I now own probably one of the best quality blouses in my closet. Solid construction and the fabric is awesome. I will definitely be making other purchases now that I know this is a real deal.

I was notified on a Wednesday that it was shipped via DHL, only to have me miss the delivery on Friday?!? Talk about delivery! Within one week of my customized order, I missed a delivery.  Their website quotes 14 business days for delivery of a one-of-a-kind item, that is remarkable alone, but from what I've read online and other reviewers, everyone has been far impressed with such a quick turnaround.

My regret?
Not taking advantage of this offer and getting one of their dresses or stepping out of my comfort box!





*I was contacted by eshakti.com with this product for my honest and personal opinion and experience*

The Hump Day Blog Hop

1 comment:

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...