Aug 1, 2014

August Goals

It is an odd day....the first of the month but on a Friday??

ALG Uninterrupted

But nonetheless, we must face this new month headon and with a solid foundation right?  I can't move forward and back on track without a monthly goal or "mission statement" right?


So here it is:
 "I, April, will try to appease my  left foot and heel with moderate rest in between my scheduled runs.  I will attempt to log a monthly total of 50 miles, which allows me to complete 12-15miles a week easily without pushing said foot or heel limits."
 



"I, April, will not weigh myself during the month of August"
Yes, I can. I've done it before, but this time I need to just focus on being healthy with eating right and exercising more. Not the numbers and what I consider a minor obsession with a smaller number.

(Ironically I am hoping to lose 5lbs to return to the 'normal' category)


Good luck, right?
Thanks Maverick!



What are your goals for the month of August?

2 comments:

  1. You are a stronger woman than I if you can stay away from the scale for that long! You've got this though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I microwave my spaghetti squash. Poke it all over with a fork, cook 8 minutes. Then turn over and cook 8 more minutes. Viola! Thanks for the recipe, I’m going to try it tonight. Delete Skype Account Watch Cartoons Online Sports Streaming Sites Movie Streaming Sites Speed Dating Questions

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...