Aug 12, 2014

Farewell My Captain....

My mother never enjoyed him.
She hated the sound of his voice and couldn't stand how fast he talked, 
so we didn't get to see many of his films until in college.



I am not younger or older than the masses, nor did I personally know the man....
but he shared so much of his life during MY formative years that I felt like he was the crazy but fun uncle that your parents rolled their eyes at but secretly loved just as much as the kids did.



Farewell O' Captain....may your journey in the unknown be free of pain
 and find comfort in knowing that you will never be forgotten.




"You are free, Genie"
 Rest in Peace Mr. Williams

1 comment:

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...