Sep 26, 2014

I'm alive...really I am


Ain't gonna lie, its been quiet on the blog this week but I do have an excuse.
I'm all out 176% fullon EXHAUSTED this week.
I didn't have much of a chance to even post on Instagram, because I was squirrelled away against my will to play nice at a statewide conference.  Not as a cushy attendant, but as a friendly face working the crowd and pointing people in the right direction. 

Normally this isn't too bad, I do it about twice a year....but this time?

Those nasty little migraines that I've been getting? 
Yeah, they struck while I was having to smile and wave like a beauty pageant queen.
or I guess an olympic winner?
Either way, I'm exhausted!

Being nice and perky is flat out draining.

But I feel vindicated slightly in that despite not working out or getting to run this week (I had to actually look nice and do my hair and ish) I did actually keep moving.


So yeah, it wasn't a total bust, but we won't talk about the food choices.

Oh well, onward and downward for next week! And hopefully some resolution to this migraine madness.


ALG Uninterrupted

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree that being nice to people and "on" while helping with a conference is actually very tiring! I will be doing this next week...at least there will be some free booze involved, though, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youch, hang in there. Hope you can get some relief for those dang migraines soon!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...