Dec 30, 2014

2014 Mission Recap

Missions....goals....resolutions...statements....words...

I don't like the word 'resolution' since it jinxes whatever it is to only about .173% successful.  Last year I set out to get more comfortable with my picture out there on the interworlds.

I ended up posting a 'selfie' or my face at least once a month, so I consider that an improvement for me.  I still don't have any logical reason for my avoidance of the camera, I suppose its just more evidence of longstanding low-esteem for way too long from the old April days, and then just self-consciousness of the more recent April days.  Whichever, I will continue to try even though it is a new year.
October - December 2014

June - October 2014
 
January - June 2014






Seems it all works out to an average of 2.75 pics per month.  Not your average blogger, huh? I think most of the accounts I follow post 2.75 a day! Not hating! I wish that I was that confident of my image.  This upcoming year I will continue to strive for that comfort, not for 'blogger' sake, but for my confidence sake.

So yeah, its an improvement from the uber-private April that I naturally want to be.

The 2014 Mission for confidence and comfort will continue on into 2015.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...