Dec 9, 2014

On The Table: Supernatural Amaretto "ProCream"

People, I promise you this is the bestest, most fantublous protein ice cream I've made.
Like Supernatural level heavenly goodness!
 I don't know how I, nor anyone else, can top it flavor wise!
No sweetie, don't doubt me! 
I know I said before with the thin mint creamer, but this??
blew it out of the water!

I had randomly picked up a new coffee creamer for Hubs, he loves almond flavor stuff and I am trying to branch him out and figured I'll drink the stuff if he doesn't like it.
 But now?  
This stuff is MINE.
100% all MINE.
No worries...I will always share anything with you Jensen!

I swear I knew this was going to be full of flavor the second I opened this coffee creamer.
 It quite literally smells like heaven with unicorn giggles and Jensen smiles all mixed together.




I've prepared a batch for tonight's dessert without banana, although I do allow myself those carbs for the sake my muscle recovery for my miles, bananas are a good thing!




Jensen and I send our love of protein and ice cream to you.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...