Jan 28, 2015

W.I.W. April v2.1.8

Weigh In Wednesday

I feel like I've just dropped the ball on this linkup.  It is a hard balance of weighing in for accountability but not getting obsessive about it.  I purposely don't keep my scale out in open site because I'm the girl who will weigh herself every time she enters that room.  So it is in hiding until Wednesday mornings.

This Wednesday morning's number is yucky, I don't like it. 
I won't make excuses...it is just a sucktastic week.
And I've eaten like no tomorrow for the last two days.
 
I'm struggling with waking up in the mornings.  The normal April is the annoying chick who gets up at 4am without struggle, gets in workout clothes and am fully awake when she hits the treadmill in th garage by 4:20am.  But this week? Nope. That 4:07am alarm has been going off, I say 'screw it' and roll over waiting for the 2nd round of the alarm...and the third.  I am waking up at 5:30am and struggling to wake up in a decent mood.  I skipped out Monday and Tuesday, so last night I went to bed at 9pm! That is unheard of for me.  I still struggled this morning.
 
I don't like this and I'm praying to avoid turning it into a bad habit.

I happen to be off today for some appointments with Kiddo, so I got on the treadmill at 7am instead and forced 4miles.  And I loved it.  I loved the during and of course the after!  But getting my arss on the treadmill to start has become harder and harder this week.  I told myself to give it a week (new migraine med) like the doctor warned me...but geesh!?


Weighing In
Height: 5'6"
SW: 164.6
Last Week: 163.0 (1/14)
This week:164.0
Change:+1.0 (gain)
 

This chick promised herself to hit 6.2miles (10k) this weekend.
 

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh Dean. Sorry about the gain. I'm up a pound this week too. But, back on the ole proverbial horse we go! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job getting your 4 miles in today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gifs! I don't watch that show, but I don't mind looking at Jensen Ackles gifs. lol. Too bad about the gain, but don't let it derail you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can't go wrong with Jensen :)

      Delete
  4. Lol...I am totally opposite of "annoying" April... I drag myself onto the treadmill in my pajamas and sleepwalk through the first 15 minutes! I too love the feeling of accomplishment when it's done though and I actually am kinda sad when my half hour is up (oh, to do just one more mile...or two). 6.2 is a great goal for the weekend!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...