Jun 24, 2015

Damage report, Scotty!

*I meant for this to be out on Monday morning....which of course didn't go as planned.


Have no fear!  No, I have not reverted back to my non-blogging status of last month, but rather am just crunched for time between kicking booty with all this clean whole30ish type eat, hitting those 5am workouts again (yeah!!) and a minor crisis at work.  That's what I get for taking my first vacation in ten years, right? 

No worries people.



12 days without exercise?
2 days of 11hour road trips?
Small condo sized kitchen?
Limited perishables?


Weight maintained. 

I'll try to recap my first week back 100% on this Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...