Jul 17, 2015

Fitness Friday: Fives

Its Friday people, you know what that means?
wait, no what?

I don't know what that means, but for me it means Day5.
Five of Five:
  • Five alarms at 4:42am
  • Five protein filled breakfasts
  • Five lunchtime walks or workouts
  • Five prepped lunches 
  • Five gallons (plus) of water
  • Five days of fruit fruit and fruit
  • Five servings of watermelon daily
You know what else?
  • Five different people asked me if I've lost weight.

I needed to hear those remarks.
I needed the slap of truth to ignore that scale and keep doing this thing, 
because it feels good and maybe, just maybe....
I may start to look good? hahaha.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
Anyone aiming for 5/5?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...