Jul 10, 2015

Fitness Friday: Fluff

as in the fluff on the scale? 
Not really.  I do feel fluffy today and the scale is right where I expected it to be, but I'm not bitter (yet).  I dragged my booty out of bed at 4:40 all five days this week.  Thursday though, after trying to wake up for 15minutes I admitted defeat and returned to bed, but the entire day turned into a migraine hangover type of day so I knew working out yesterday would have pushed me over completely.

I hit 200% again today, for twice this week.
I forgot my lunch today and am surrounded by donuts, kolaches, and thousands of sugar calories of temptations. 
I ate watermelon.
I ate watermelon for dinner twice this week because it truly is that good.


Kiddo's birthday is this weekend and I have to remember what kind of snacks and fun stuff people eat.  He's stoked that we are getting pizza for him and his friends, but already said that I need to get good snacks for everyone too.

I told him I'm not sharing my watermelon.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. It really is hard to eat healthy when surrounded by such yummy temptations, so kudos to you for eating watermelon instead! Oh, who am I kidding, watermelon is wayyyy better than those other things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am starting to wonder if one can overdose on watermelon? If so, I may be teetering to that point! Love it too much, and being fruit it is so easy to justify it!

      Thanks for visiting and commenting! ( I can't track down your email address for a personal reply)
      -April

      Delete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...