Aug 11, 2015

This Week: Aug 10 - 17

On tap this week:
  • Monday: (am) 3.12miles + (noon) Insanity Max 30 "Sweat"  BOOM!! 311% done
  • Tuesday: (am) Lifting session + (noon) Billy Blanks TaeBo
  • Wednesday: (am) 3-4miles + (noon) Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones
  • Thursday: (am) lifting session + (midmorning)Swim laps or run for cardio*
  • Friday: (am) 2-3 miles + (noon) T25 Body Circuit
I will most likely keep with Wednesday being my rest-day, but this week I am off on Thursday for some Kiddo events and my schedule is off slightly, so I'm hoping to throw my body a curve ball with some swimming action or something new at least.


*No, I'm not a beachbody coach or distributor, I simply use their videos ALOT*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...