I recapped early last Friday and had a great weekend with hitting 100% or more both Saturday and Sunday. Squeezed in a Sunday lifting session while LittleOne had swim lessons. Seems Hubs and I enjoy giving each other an anonymous flirty gym head nod and smile whenever we cross paths at the gym. Ha. We both have our music going so neither of us talk, just he struts and gives me the head-nod.
(not Hubs obviously...but pretty close to it)
What's on tap this week? Funky week with some work things interfering with my noon cardio classes, so I'm going to have to step it up on the AM a couple days.
- Monday - (am) 4miles! + (noon) Insanity30:Friday Night Fight
- Tuesday - (am) lifting session + (noon) Jillian Michaels Kickboxingt
- Wednesday - (am) 3-4mile run + (noon) T25 Lower Focus
- Thursday - (am) lifting session + (noon) power walk - likely indoors
- Friday - (am) 4mile run + (noon) power walking
Now that my plan is typed out, lets embrace and enjoy a little #MCM with an obvious favorite...Joe.
|one cannot think of Joe without Alcide....you're welcome!|
Happy Monday everyone!!
Go out and hit it hard!