Last week was a bust, I tried but I only give myself a C+ for my efforts last week. By Thursday my snacking got out of hand and I bailed on my Friday run. This weekend was complete blur of mom work that I was ready for the Work -weekdays to return for a break.
Because of my skipped run on Friday, I'm short on my mileage goal for the month...so I'm doing my three runs back to back (hopefully) so I can meet at least one of my Sept goals!
Plans this week include:
- Monday - (am) 4mile run done! no noon cardio due to schedule
- Tuesday - (am) 3mile run + (noon) Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs
- Wednesday - (am) 3mile run/walk + (noon) Jillian Michaels' Shed and Shred
- Thursday - (am) lifting session + REST DAY
- Friday - (am) lifting session + T25 Core Cardio
and for my #MCM this week, we pay tribute to NBC's "The Voice"
I mean who can choose between these two guys??
and we can't forget this one too....
damn....it is too hard to pick just one, so the entire show gets a shoutout for #MCM this week.