Jun 19, 2017

2017 Summer Goals

If I'm going to try to do this, I need to do this right.

We are at mid June, but for the remainder of the month:


  • 430am workouts - 4 days a week
  • Restart C25K
  • Diet Soda fast - try to eliminate the habit again
  • Increase water to 80oz (current average is 64-70)
No weight goals for June, let's face it there is only two weeks left. My ultimate goal is to get to the end of June, assess if I was able to do the above before ramping up for July goals.

I recently was just daily teetering between the 150s and 160s (literally 158 in the mornings on Fridays to 163 on Mondays!) Goal for end of July is to hit 157, a total of 5 pounds.

No weight goals for June, let's face it there is only two weeks left.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! You got this! I've got to do better about getting up and getting my workouts in early too. No excuses here other than laziness!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all comments!! I love the interaction and feedback from each and everyone of you! Please check to make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...